CONNECT THROUGH SERVING
Have you ever felt the intimidation of being in a new place and seeking to connect with new people? One of the fastest ways to get connected and meet new people is to serve alongside one another as we seek to serve the needs of the church. Every Sunday the church comes into the building to have a time of worship, teaching and community and this environment needs to be created. Our desire is to have all people who partner with or call CrossPointe home serve together in one of the ministires listed below.
WAYS TO SERVE
- CrossPointe KIDS : Serving parents by helping families point their children to Jesus. We have numerous possibilities within CrossPointe KIDS. We need people with hospiatlity, technology, organziation, teaching and more.
- HERO Team : Be part of the team that keeps our children safe on Sunday morning.
- Student Ministry : Join this exciting ministry as we seeking to point our next generation of leaders to Jesus. We have opportunities for small group leaders, helpers, event planning and more.
- Worship Team : Do you have a heart to help lead the congregation in worship through singing or playing an instrument? Let us know so we can schedule an interview and demo.
- Production Team : Our productions team strives to create an environment on Sundays to encounter God. If you are a creative person and you would love to get involved with video production and editing, lighting, sound, or cameras, then we would love to have you join one of our team.
- Greeter / Connectors : Do you enjoy welcoming new guests and making people feel welcome in new environments?
- Usher : Serving inside the sactuary, you will help people find a place to sit and help answer questions.
- Hospitality : We have numerous opportunities to display hospitality. From our Guest Connect tables to Meet CrossPointe events, Partnership Classes, and various events through the year. Come be part of this exciting team.
OTHER WAYS TO SERVE
There are also many other opportunities to serve that are not limited to Sunday morning. If you are gifted in a particular area and have a heart to use those gifts in our church and the Kingdom please let us know. Below are just a few ways outside of Sunday that you can be a part of serving your church family.
- Administrative Team : Pulling off the day to day tasks for our staff is a regular challenge. If you desire to serve with mailings, phone calls, and other administrative tasks we could sure use your help.
- Events team : The vision of all our events is to build the church, impact the community, and have a fun time doing it. If you have experience or a passion to do things like decorating, coordination, food services or serving, photography, graphic artist designer, or you just love putting on events, then we would love to have you on our events team.
- Financial Team : As God has gifted us, we desire to honor Him by being good stewards. In addition, there are many behind-the-scenes tasks that are necessary to keep CrossPointe going. We need people who are gifted in finances - money management, grant writing, offering count and data entry.
For more information about or to serve in any of the above ministry teams, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.