2 Corinthians 8:16 – 9:5
May 24, 2020
Title: Generosity Through Community
1 – Generosity With Others (8:16-19, 22-24)
- Paul included others in his ministry. In this context it was Titus and 2 others.
- Titus is a Greek believer from Antioch who travelled with Paul. He was a troubleshooter, peacemaker, administrator, missionary, and pastor.
- Are you willing to aside the freedom and ease of your individualism to join with for gospel impact?
- Are you living in a manner that is helpful to a team?
2 – Generosity with Integrity (8:20-21)
- Paul’s companion provided integrity for receiving and distributing the generous donations of the churches.
- This is important now and it was then.
- What does it look like to have integrity concerning your personal finances?
3 – Generosity with Accountability & Expectation (9:1-5)
- Paul’s clear communication toward the Corinthians intention to give provides accountability for them to do what they said they would do.
Acts of Grace Initiative
- CrossPointe wants to come along its people to encourage and equip them for generosity through a matching grant.
- Visit our dedicated page for more information: Acts of Grace