FAITH | Stumbling Blocks & Support
March 14, 2021
- Mark 6:1-6
- They were astonished and then offended
- Offended that he was just a carpenter and an illegitimate child
- Their lack of faith put then outside the purposes and power of God to be physically and spiritually healed.
- Application: Are you minimizing Jesus in your life because you are familiar of him?
- Mark 6:7-13
- Called to be with Jesus and then sent out with others in the authority of Jesus
- Requires ongoing trust for God provision while trusting him with the outcomes
- Application: Are you trusting God’s provision of his power, presence, and people?
- Mark 6:14-29
- Habitual sins sears one conscience
- King Herod caused more about his position and the opinion of others than he did about doing the right thing.
- Application: Is the opinion of others holding you back for following Jesus?