Discipleship: An Ongoing Hunger For His Presence
May 2, 2021
- POINT #1: When in the presence of Jesus you are in the presence of the fullness of God (Mark 9:7)
- POINT #2: When we truly gaze upon Jesus our hearts become captivated in his presence (Mark 9:8)
- POINT #3: The presence of Jesus gives us clarity, but in his time (Mark 9:12-13)
- POINT #4: Our prayers change the more desperate our hearts become in the presence of Jesus (Mark 9:22)
- POINT #5: The relational dynamic that exists when we are alone in the presence of Jesus always reflects itself publicly (Mark 9:29).
- REFLECTION: Pay attention to how your heart relates to God when you pray
- APPLICATION: What are the dominant drives that shape your patterns of prayer?
- APPLICATION: To what degree is the sheer joy of being in his presence motivation enough?