Faith is a Spiritual Muscle
April 18, 2021
- Mark 8:1-10
- Jesus has compassion on the hungry crowds but the disciples can only see their own insufficiency in light of need.
- Application #1 | How are you actively exercising your heart of faith by remembering God’s past faithfulness?
- Mark 8:11-13
- The Pharisees demand a sign from Jesus. They accuse Jesus of not clearly communicating he is the Messiah when in reality their hearts are turned away from Jesus in rebellion.
- Application #2 | What is the posture of your heart toward God?
- Mark 8:14-21
- Jesus is teaching a spiritual lesson but the disciples are overwhelmed and distracted by their physical need.
- Application #3 | What do I need to remember of God’s faithfulness? What do I need to understand from God’s past faithfulness for my present need?
- Monument of Remembrance